Now you can Add Students, using one of 3 ways.
Watch this video for a quick tutorial, or use the step-by-step instructions below:
Create Student Accounts Manually
- In the blue menu bar, click on the Classes tab
- Select the student’s classroom in the Class Menu on the left
- Click Add Student in the upper right-hand corner
- Type in Students’ first name, last name, username, and password
- Usernames must be unique. Try adding a student ID or some identifier. If you are using our Google Classroom Integration, then the username must be your students’ Google Classroom email.
Please keep in mind that this is a national database of students. The student username must be unique. If you are told your username is taken, please add a unique identifier such as a birthday, student ID number, etc.
- Click Add Student
The student will appear in the class you assigned them. Now add the next student.
NOTE: Once you have added all your students, inform them of their username and password. Again, if you are using Google Classroom, then just let them know to use that same login. If you are not using Google classroom, then you can print out their username and password and pass them out to students, or cut and paste each one into an email sent to parents.