Create an Excel file with 4-6 columns (parent name and email are optional)
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner
- Select Import Students to this Class
A pop-up window will open.
- Choose the Excel file you created
- Choose the Classroom from the drop-down menu
- Click Upload CSV
You will be taken to a new screen.
- In the first row, you would choose the header that matches each of your columns. (If you had header information in your Excel file, click to Exclude that row so it does not create students with that information.)
- Click Import
This student information will be added to the selected class list.
NOTE: Once you have added all your students, inform them of their username and password. Again, if you are using Google Classroom, then just let them know to use that same login. If you are not using Google classroom, then you can print out their username and password and pass them out to students, or cut and paste each one into an email sent to parents.